Complete Listing of Degrees & Certificates
College Transfer Associate Degrees
For detailed information about college transfer degrees, please refer to the Transfer Degree section of this website.
Associate Transfer Degrees
- AA–DTA for new students who started January 2014
- AB (DTA/MRP)
- AS–T Option #1
- AS–T Option #2
Associate Transfer Degrees with Emphasis
Beginning fall 2015, the American Sign Language department will offer the following classes: ASL& 121 (fall, winter, summer), ASL& 122 (winter and spring), ASL& 123 (spring and summer), and ASL 120 (fall and spring).
Due to declining enrollment the Associate of Arts degree emphasis in Deaf Studies will no longer be offered beginning fall 2015 and the following classes will not be offered in the foreseeable future: ASL& 221–223, ASL 125, LAN 110 and DRMA 112. If this may affect your academic plan please call advising at 206.934.4068.
- AA with Emphasis in Global Health
- AB–DTA with Emphasis in Global Health
- AS with Emphasis in Global Health | Option 1 | Option 2
- AA with Emphasis in Global Studies
- AB–DTA with Emphasis in Global Studies
- AS with Emphasis in Global Studies | Option 1 | Option 2
Associate of Applied Science - Transfer (AAS–T)
Associate in Nursing – DTA/MRP
Associate of Applied Science (AAS Degrees)
Associate Of Applied Science: Applied skills training and general education classes to prepare students for in–demand, sustainable careers.
Credit and non–credit certificate programs help you acquire skills and experience in a variety of career areas.
- Business Technology Management
- Chemical Dependency Specialist
- Child & Family Studies
- Culinary Arts
- Database Administration & Development
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Network Design and Administration
- Specialty Desserts & Breads
- Surgical Technology
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Wood Construction/Cabinetmaking & Architectural Woodworking
- Wood Construction/Carpentry
- Wood Construction/Marine Carpentry