Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ is intended to inform Seattle Central's faculty and staff about facilites requests.
- How do I submit a work order?
Here are five quick steps on how to submit a work order:
- Go to: Facilities Work Order
- Click on: Work Request Entry
- Select Building and click Next
- Fill–in required fields (Note: Fields in bold and burgandy are required)
- Hit: Submit
- How do I get a vending machine refund?
Contact Auxiliary Services for help with vending machines.
- How do I setup a room?
Contact Auxiliary Services for help with setting up a room.
- How do I request a keycard?
Contact Security for help with keycard requests.
- How do I request an office move?
To request an office move or to have furniture moved please fill out a work order.
- How do I request space?
To request space please fill out the Space Request form. Examples of space requests include: requesting storage space for a department, requesting prayer space for students, requesting a new office, etc.