Eligible students will receive their refunds on or after the first day of each quarter provided that they:
- Registered for a full–time credit load at least 1 week prior to the first class day
- Registered for less than a full–time credit load and notified the Financial Aid Office at least 1 week prior to the first day of classes
- Were awarded financial aid at least 1 week prior to the first class day
- Met all Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements during their last quarter of attendance
- Have selected a refund choice using their Personal Code on BankMobile Refund Selection
Delay in Refunds
Students who do not meet all of the above conditions may experience a delay in receiving their refunds. These students should contact the Financial Aid Office, FinancialAid.Central@seattlecolleges.edu, after they have completed their registration to inquire about when their refunds will be ready.
Your Key to Quick Refund Disbursement
Please find Disbursement Information on the District web page.