The computer center, in room BE 3148, is available to all Seattle Central students. It offers Windows and Macintosh computers. Printing is available in monochrome and color. The library open lab, in room 2101, offers Windows computers and monochrome printing. Current Seattle Central enrollment and a student identification card are required.
How To Use the SCCC Computer Center
- Enroll yourself in any Seattle Central Community College class. NOTE: There is a two day waiting period before student accounts are accessible.
- All open lab (Mac and PC) computer use requires student (EdNet) login. Computer Support Staff can assist you with login. Ask at the front desk for assistance with finding out your Username for logging onto your Student Accounts or use the EdNet List
- You will need to supply your Student ID number also for your Student Logon Password. Look on your registration receipt or inquire at the Cashier's office or Registration in room 1104. You will need to show identification.
- Bring your jump/flash drives or CDs if you wish to save and transport your work. Storage disks/drives may be purchased at the Bookstore or the Central Store
- Headphones and flatbed scanners can be checked out for use in the Computer Center. Picture ID required
- Avoid the rush! Reservations can be made in person with your student ID up to one week in advance and at least one hour in advance at the front desk