Careers in the Creative Arts
AAS-T Degree or Certificate
- COMPASS test demonstrating eligibility for ENG 101 and MAT 081.
- Approval of submitted portfolio (Contact Division Office for details).
- Entry into this program is for fall quarter only.
- Eligibility for English 101 (College Composition)
- Eligibility for Math 081 (Pre-Algebra)
- Approval of submitted portfolio (Requirements attached)
How To Get Started
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College
- After completing the above test(s), students must take the results or copy of their college transcripts to the Workforce Information/Advising Office (BE1102) to determine eligibility to enter the program, and to complete a Pro-Tech admissions form.
- Bring completed Pro-Tech admissions form to the Business, Information Technologies and Creative Arts Division office in room BE5166.
- Please call (206) 934-3830 for an appointment.